A new system arrives at Grand Chase History, this has been activated to all players after the reboot on August 16, 2018 (8/16/2018)
For those who don't know what Gacha Pon is, it's a machine that gives out prices. Players can use their GachaBall Coin, using either GP or Cash, and have a chance to get the best prize of the machine or some other items if you do not hit the jackpot. In the end, it will not leave you empty handed.
You can access the Gacha Pon system through the game menu. Once you are in there, you can choose one of the 6 available machines in the drop-down menu, each one of them are named after the best prize. To activate the machine and receive your reward, you muse use the GachaBall Coins, which are consumables and can be purchased directly within the system or in either the GP or Cash shop.
Each of the machines contains a certain amount of capsules.
(Gacha Pon System Interface)
Whenever someone gets the main price from the machine, the remaining amount of Total Turns resets which allows more more players to have the opportunity to get that same reward. In addition to the main prices, several other items can be randomly obtained from each machine as well. Here's the list:
- (Cash) Machine 1: Sealbreaker Scroll (x60)
- (Cash) Machine 2: GP Prop Reset Form
- (Cash) Machine 3: +60 Bag
- (Cash) Machine 4: +100 Coordi Bag
- (Cash) Machine 5: Selectable Chest of Transparent Coordi Weapons
- (GP) Machine 6: (CASH) GachaBall Coin
- (GP) Machine 7: GP Random Prop Reset Form
- (GP) Machine 8: Extreme Skill Key
- (GP) Machine 9: [Event] Queen's Jewel (3 Days)
- (Cash) Lisnar's Blessing (1 day)
- (Cash) Hero Dungeon Ticket (x1)
- (Cash) Premium GC Club (3 days)
- (Cash) Blacksmith's Approval (3 days)
- (Cash) Socket Gem (x3)
- (GP) Gem (x1)
- (GP) 1 Million GP Coupon (x1)
- (GP) Hero's Bullion (x1)
- (GP) Hero's Bullion Fragment (x1)
- (GP) Socket Gem (x1)
In the original Gacha Pon system, once a player was awarded the best prize, a broadcast was sent to all players. We've removed this warning to prevent spam from being sent. If you decide that this ad is essential to the system, we can activate it.
Each machine have their own capsule counters, the servers have their own individual counters, if you change servers, the machines have different capsule counters.
The Gacha Pon is a permanent system, the rewards of the machines will be rotating throughout the updates.
Some information was taken from Grand Chase Wiki